How do I find a citation to use in my request? Last Updated: Aug 13, 2021 Views: 35
How do I find a citation to use in my request?
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2021 Views: 35
Citations make it easy for library staff to find your item to add it to your LRR. While most of our databases offer citation tools, we'll look at the library search box as an example. Once you locate the article you wish to use:
- From the search results list, click on the title of the result you want to use.
- On the right-hand side of the page under Tools, click on Cite.
- This opens a small window with the citation for the article according to different authorities.
- Scroll until you find the citation format you want to use. We recommend APA 7th Edition as this is the standard format used across the university.
- Copy the citation.
- Paste it into your request.