(Alumni) How do I find encyclopedias and dictionaries? Last Updated: Jun 19, 2020 Views: 46
(Alumni) How do I find encyclopedias and dictionaries?
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2020 Views: 46
The library has a number of encyclopedias and dictionaries available to search. Some of our more popular ones are:
- Credo Reference contains specialized dictionaries and encyclopedias in topics such as accounting and finance, arts, biographies, business, economics, ethics and philosophy, history, literature, music, nursing, psychology, religion, science, and technology.
- Gale Ebooks provides a collection of full-text encyclopedias and specialized reference sources on a wide variety of subjects including art, business, education, history, literature, law, medicine, philosophy, religion, science, and technology.
- Oxford English Dictionary (OED) contains word definitions, pronunciations, and extensive information about the usage of words over time.
- Oxford Reference contains specialized dictionaries and encyclopedias covering subjects across the humanities, social sciences, sciences, medicine, and law.
- SAGE Knowledge provides an authoritative collection of social sciences books, reference materials, and videos. It covers a wide range of topics within social sciences, including criminal justice, education, psychology, and sociology.
If you need additional assistance with your research or have another question, please Ask Us!