(Alumni) Where do I find the Economist Intelligence Unit and Economist.com? Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020 Views: 29
Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), EIU Country Data, Economist Database, and EIU Market Indicators and Forecasts are no longer available through the University Library.
The Economist, as well as many of the 2000-2014 EIU country reports, are available through ProQuest. To locate The Economist:
- Once in ProQuest, click Publications.
- Search for The Economist.
To locate EIU country reports:
- Once in ProQuest, click Browse.
- Click the plus sign to open the options to view Country Reports.
- Choose the relevant type of report (example: Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Country Data).
- Follow any additional links to narrow by region and country or industry.
We also have country, economic, and industry information available in these databases:
- Select the Advanced Search link.
- In the search box, enter the country name on the search box. From the pull down menu next to the search box, select GE Geographic Terms.
- Click on the Search button.
- After the results appear, scroll down the page to the Refine Results box and select Country Reports under Source Types.
- Use the dropdown menu on the homepage to select your country.
Economic Forecasts & Industry Data
For economic forecasts and industry data, we recommend the following:
If you need additional assistance with your research or have another question, please Ask Us!