(Alumni) What are ProQuest folders and how do I use them?
How can I save the articles that I find in ProQuest? Last Updated: Jul 20, 2020 Views: 13
How can I save the articles that I find in ProQuest?
ProQuest's My Research folder is a way to store and organize your research in ProQuest. By default, the folder feature is session based, which means that you will lose anything you save to that folder once you exit the database or close the browser / tab you're working in.
If you want to save your research long term, you'll need to create a My Research account in ProQuest.
- On the ProQuest homepage, select the person icon.
- Select Create My Research Account.
- Fill out all of the fields on the form and click Create Account.
- You can use a personal email address.
- You do not have to use your university username and password.
For more information on managing your My Research account, check out ProQuest's guide on My Research.
If you need additional assistance with your research or have another question, please Ask Us!