Answered By: Lyanne Garcia
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2024     Views: 2

Requests for links to be placed on internal staff websites:

Evaluate each request, but in general, these requests are treated as non-integral.


Requests to use links on general student-facing pages (college pages, library website, CWE, etc.).

Obtain written permission for these requests (even though they are considered non-integral). IDs and other course developers may assume that anything found on our student-facing websites can be placed in a course. By clearing these requests with written permission we ensure it can be used in a course. 


The External Websites Permission Request Form can be used to submit non-course related website permission requests.