Where do students go for grade issues?
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2023     Views: 7

Students must reach out to their Academic Advisor for grade grievances. Students can also visit the Contact Phoenix page, which includes information on Resolution Services. The university's GPA grading scale for all courses is also available.

If you need additional assistance with your research or have another question, please Ask Us!