Where can I find information about mindfulness? Last Updated: Mar 29, 2021 Views: 3
Mindfulness AND stress management
Mindfulness AND job stress
Mindfulness AND teachers
You may need to scroll through the results to find information that applies to your focus. You can use the links on the page to limit the results to magazines, academic articles, videos, or more.
This is a general topic, and you may need to narrow down your focus. Select a source type such as magazines and then click on the Subjects box on the right side of the page. Here you will find a breakdown of different subjects as they relate to your topic.
For more information, try one of our other databases, EBSCOhost, using more specific terms.
In the future, you can use the Advanced Search link to select fields that you want to search.
mindfulness AND classroom*
Click on the search button.
Try these other searches:
mindfulness AND classroom* AND (advantage* OR benefit*)
mindfulness AND classroom* AND (impact OR affect OR effect OR influence)
mindfulness AND SU (workplace OR work) AND "united states"
mindfulness AND SU (workplace OR work) AND (advantage* OR benefit*)
mindfulness AND TI(workplace OR work) AND (impact OR affect OR effect OR influence)
Here are some other tips that may help:
- The two letters “SU” or “TI” before the terms is a way of limiting the search to specific parts of the article to help narrow the search. SU = Subject and TI = Title. Use the Advanced Search link to select these and other fields.
- The quotation marks tell the database to search for the terms as a phrase as in "global warming."
- Parentheses, in general, allow either/or searches. For example, (cats OR dogs).
- The asterisk (*) is called a wildcard, which means if you search for child*, it will retrieve child, children and childhood.
- Use the publication date limiter to find recent articles.
If you need additional assistance with your research or have another question, please Ask Us!