I'm looking for my transcripts and/or diploma.

My name has changed. How do I change it on my transcript and/or diploma?

Last Updated: Mar 28, 2024     Views: 299

You can request a copy of your transcripts from MyPhoenix by selecting "Order Transcripts." This can be done either from your dashboard or further down on the page under "Services."

If your name has changed and you need assistance with updating it on your transcript or your diploma, please contact the Office of Admissions and Records Support Center at 800-866-3919.

Additional information about transcripts can be found here: How to get your University of Phoenix transcripts.

If you need additional assistance with your research or have another question, please Ask Us!